Maxisafe T-Bar roof anchor provides quick and easy installation for roof access onto sheet metal roofs. Fits to edge of the roof sheeting and easily secured using existing screws and holes in the sheeting.
- Rated for Single use only (15kN)
- Only suitable for sheet metal roofing with a minimum of 0.42m thickness in the following profiles, provided roof sheets are secured in place with roof screws as per manufacturer�??s instructions
- Custom orb
- It is important to ensure that the structure in which the product is being applied to has sufficient strength to sustain the applied load
- Must be used in conjunction with an Energy Absorbing device
- Temporary anchor for any worker that needs to access rooftops such as Roofers, plumbers, servicing technicians, installers, painters
- Always refer to the User Instruction Manual prior to use
- Certified to AS/NZS 5532:2013
- MAXISAFE FLAT BAR ANCHOR MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF AS/NZS55232 2013 & HAS A RATING OF 1 PERSON – 15Kn
- 500mm Fixed Anchor for Roof Work
- Suitable for trapezoidal custom orb roof top
- Material Steel
- Not to be used in acidic or basic environments
- Not to be used for lifting
- Fixings required
- Read and comply with user instructions before use
In recent time there has been some confusion in the Standards for Anchors. The above information is derived from AS/NZS1891.4 2009 Selection Use and Maintenance.
Reading this standard will provide much information leading to the correct application of Industrial Fall Arrest Systems. In providing information on applications for Anchorages this section provides the strength requirements as above. It does not provide methodology of testing, this information is contained in other Standards
- AS/NZS5532 2013 Manufacturing requirements for single point anchor device used for harness based work at height
- AS/NZS1891.2 2001 Horizontal lifeline and rail systems (this standard has provision for Proprietary Systems)
- AS/NZS1891.3 1997 Fall-arrest devices (refer Section 2.3 Anchorage Lines)
Whilst currently small the MAXISAFE range of ANCHORS can provide the safety required to many applications.